Rates and contact

Rates and contact

BOOK YOUR STAY



Curious and want to find out about the possibilities for a stay at our property? Please contact us via the form below.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

RATES

Rates per week:

 

Atelier per week:

€ 695,- 2 persons.

€ 795,- max 3 persons


Madrugada per week:

€ 875,-max. 4 persons

 

Pôr do Sol per week:

€ 695,- when staying with 2 persons

€ 795,- when staying with max. 4 persons

 

 

Shortstay (minimum 4 days, July and August minimum 5 days) rates per night two/four persons:

 

Atelier:               € 115,- (2p.)  € 125,- (3 p.)

 

Madrugada:       € 125,- (2 p.) € 150,- (max 4 p.)

 

Pôr do Sol:         € 115,- (2 p.) € 125,- (max 4 p.)

 

 

Rates include bed linen, towels, water, electricity, gas and final cleaning. 

 

Rent payment:

 

A 30% deposit is required at reservation. The remaining 70% has to be transferred to our bank account 15 days before arrival. Payment in cash on arrival is possible on request.

 

Arrival from 15.00 hrs.

Departure 10.00 hrs.